Monday, February 27, 2012
Welcome!
Harriet asked me to put this blog together for our family. I have seen quite a few family blogs like this get used for a few months and then forgotten about. I would hate for this to happen. My plan for this blog is to be a kind of an updater for every ones blog. By this I mean a place where you can link back to your own family blog if you have one. I know that many people do and they do not wish to double post in two different places. By having this blog we can have all the family in one spot and people that don't have Dashboard to update them they can just come here and have easy access to everyone. Secondly, I would like this to be a place for people to ask questions, advice, stories, crafts, good ideas or anything like that. I often have random cooking, baby and just life questions that I would like to have advice on and I am fairly that some one in this large family will be able to answer mine and others questions. I will make everyone an author if you just leave me your blog and email address. This way anyone can post, comment and do whatever you would like. If you have any questions, suggestions or issues email me at kaitlyn119@hotmail.com and I will try to help! I am most likely going to keep this blog open to the public so people that might be a bit technologically challenge (Grandma!) wont have to make a blogger account. Keep this in mind if you are posting pictures that you don't wont the public to have access to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I can actually think of a handful of recipes off the top of my head that I've been wanting to ask people for. It will be fun to catch up on everyone's lives. xoxo
ReplyDelete