Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Woes of Bread Making

My bread making skills have recently gone from mediocre to horrid.  I am fairly certain that whole wheat goop I just put in the oven is going to come out as a whole wheat rock. I don't use wheat gluten (or whatever it is called).  Is this my problem.  I suppose I could buy some..... I need some recipes, tips or something.  When I did make decent bread it was good, but it was a little rough in texture (if that makes any sense).  It was good for toast and such but I was not a fan of using it for sandwiches.  I just want nice fluffy wheat bread.  Is that really too much to ask?
-Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. I clicked over here from 71toes and your post made me laugh - I'm sorry about the bread. And no, fluffy what bread is not too much to ask for...I've got a great one I'll have to get to you :)

    ReplyDelete